2.
Karl is described as a careless and as someone who never realy try's.That's the problem with Karl:he was afraid of failing so he never really tried.
Gretl is described as a kind hearted girl who cares more about other people then herself."Gretl was a kind hearted girl you see."
Fritz is described as a great writer howethere he is afraid
Karl only think about himself,his problems... "I haven't made a figure,' he muttered. I couldn't do it.I've failed,Fritz.
Gretl in the other hand care about other people's problems and runs to help them. "She can't hear of anyone else's problems without suffering almost as much as they do."
Frits thinks to much about the stories and believe that the stories have to be perfect all the way through.
Karl is a pessimist so he always gets made, have bad thoughts... "Frits was an optimist,and karl was pessimist,and that makes all the difference in the world.
Gretl always acts kindly and carefull little girl. "Her heart was warm, her heart was tender,she had a heart of gold."
Frits is a pessimist so he always sees the good in stuff. "Frits was an optimist,and karl was pessimist,and that makes all the difference in the world.
Karl started having evil thought and would even kill people.The gold he could steal,the forbidden treasures,that could be his if he had a secret accomplice,like Sir Ironsoul,who could be relied on always to kill and never to give him away!
Gretl she became the protagonist during the story. I don't want to leave you here with him, but I know whose fault this is.
Frits wrote a story that didn't have an ending so he became crazie because of it.
Karl role is to be a foil and fail doing a clockwork piece. "I haven't made a figure."
Gretls role is to be the protagonist and save prince Florian.
Frits is a foil because gretl and him has to do the same decition but he made a different one.
He had to had to finnish the story so that Gretl and him can stop something bad happening but he refused.
Karl in the end he accidentally said "devil" so sir ... killed him.
Gretl in the end she saves prince Florian and goes back to her father.
In the end Frits is so messed up that he moves to another place in germany.
3.By saying artistic temperament the author mean that he does't get on with it and fuses about itThe author doesn't care about it also he finds it pointless because that frase is nonsense and only amateurs have a temperament.
4.Princess Mariposa stood at the palace window, she heard the chiming of the cathedral clock, and said “I wish I had a child as sound as a bell and as true as a clock”, and when she had said those words she felt her heart lift. Can you explain how this uses simile and metaphor?
Simily= bold underline
I wish I had a child as sound as a bell and as true as a clock is a simily because it has as.
To make a simile has like or as
Metaphore=underline
and when she had said those words she felt her heart lift.
It is a metaphor because a heart doesn't realy lift its transferring something to another thing.
5.
All fitting together like the parts of a clock.
I wish I had a child as sound as a bell and as true as a clock.
For every tick there is a tock.
Karl is ticking his final tock.
But had you had you ever considered that our lives are clockwork,too.
Closkwork language.
6.this story works like clockwork because the hole story fits together like a piece of clockwork.
This story doesn't works like clockwork because the story goes unexpected unlike the clock that does the expected.
7.
No comments:
Post a Comment